We’re always open to new products that meet our values as a natural products retailer. We especially enjoy hearing about new products by local producers. Our Merchandising team is knowledgable about our customer base and the products they buy. We seek to save vendors effort and expense by honestly assessing the prospects of each new product.
We review samples of potential products. The ingredients must meet our food policy, and the price must be one that our customers will be likely to pay. We give preference to products that are certified organic or grown according to organic standards, locally produced, and/or Non-GMO Project Verified or are in process of becoming so. Please read the material below to ensure that your product meets our food policy requirements before submitting samples.
Our products contain:
- No artificial ingredients.
- No trans fats.
- No high fructose corn syrup.
- No antibiotics and growth hormones used in meat production.
- No endangered seafood.
If you’re interested in becoming a supplier, please contact our merchandising team:
Carolyn Twesten, produce, meat, and seafood: firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-241-1772
Peg Todloski, cheese, beer, and wine: email@example.com, 919-241-1786
James Watts, Head Merchandiser, all other products: firstname.lastname@example.org, 919-241-1775
To submit product samples, please compile the following information and mail it or drop it off at our offices. Please check the vendor category calendar for the appropriate submission month. Information to include:
- Vendor contact information, including e-mail address and phone number
- Actual product samples with product UPC
- Ingredient lists and nutritional information
- Delivered cost to Weaver Street Market; distributor information, if applicable.
- Proof of product certifications such as Certified Organic, Non-GMO Verified, Fair Trade Certified, etc.
- Country or state of product origin
- Certificate of Liability Insurance (minimum insured amount of $1,000,000 general liability)
Please send to the appropriate merchandiser:
Weaver Street Market
437 Dimmocks Mill Road Suite 10
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Frequently asked questions
How can I verify that Weaver Street Market received my package?
Ship your packet with a carrier that offers delivery verification or drop them off in-person at our office.
When should I expect to hear back about my samples?
Please allow two weeks for a response. We will provide feedback and guidance regarding your products.
How do I get my products to your stores once they are authorized?
Choose a distributor or self-distribute. This can be discussed with our Merchandising Department.
May I take samples to the store to see if your staff likes them?
Our store staff cannot agree to carry your product. Our merchandisers make new item decisions. Please submit new items to our business office to ensure that our merchandisers see your products.