- 2 c. organic blackberries – Weekend Deal – 2/$5.00 – Save 50%
- 1 12 oz. bottle of Reed’s Ginger Brew – $4.99/4 pack – Save $1.20
- 1/3 c. of juice or white wine
1) Spread berries in a single layer and place in the freezer. Freeze completely.
2) Pour ginger ale into an ice cube tray or shallow container (break into smaller pieces once frozen) and freeze until solid.
3) Place frozen berries and frozen ginger ale in a blender with juice or wine and blend until slushy. Serve immediately or pour mixture into shallow container and freeze. To serve once frozen, scrape with a fork to return to a slushy consistency.