- 2 c. blueberries
- 3 tbsp. honey or maple syrup (chef’s preference)
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1 c. Greek yogurt
- 1 c. sweetened whipped cream (fresh or canned)
1) In a food processor puree berries, honey or maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg (or mash in a bowl to as smooth of a consistency as you can get it.) Set side.
2) In a separate bowl partially fold together the yogurt and whipped cream.
3) Add the crushed blueberries to the bowl and continue to fold until streaks of blueberry are prominent and yogurt and whipped cream are combined.
Serve immediately or chill.