- Competitive pay, starting at $12.30/hour
- Great medical, vision, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 20% staff discount in our stores
- Worker-owner opportunity
- Work with fun, smart, dedicated people
Besides that, we sell tasty, healthy food, contribute to a strong community, and have a reputation of being a great place to work.
WE HAVE FUN reaching goals as a team.
Does that sound like you? Let’s talk.
- Create an account below the first time you apply for a position.
- Update and use that profile for later applications as well.
- You can even create an alert to receive an email about future openings because our positions fill quickly.
- We will contact you if we need further information or want to arrange an interview.
- All information we collect will be held in strict confidence.
- If you are offered a job, a background check will be required.
- Applications are active for 30 days; after that you should reapply if a new opening interests you.
If you have any questions or any problems with the online process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not call the stores to inquire about your application.
Come grow with us! Check out our current openings below, and choose one to apply now.
Please create a user profile and use the links supplied above to apply for open positions whenever possible. Only if you encounter difficulty with the online application process, you may fill out a fill-able Word version of the application (download HERE) and email it to email@example.com. The downloadable application is not targeted to any open position.
Weaver Street Market is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
Weaver Street Market is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at 919-241-1764 or email