Cleaning Pumpkin Seeds:
1. Scoop out the seeds and pulp from the pumpkin.
2. Place in colander.
3. Under cold running water, remove the seeds from the pulp and strings.
4. Pat dry with a clean kitchen towel.
Roasting Pumpkin Seeds:
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Combine 1 T oil or melted butter plus 1/2 t salt per cup of seeds. If you like, you can add other spices like pepper, paprika, and/or garlic.
3. Toss seeds with oil mixture until well coated.
4. Spread evenly on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake until golden, about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Let cool on paper towels.
All of our profits are returned to owners, donated to our community, or used to strengthen the cooperative. Cooperative businesses are honest, open and fair, behave with integrity, and remain accountable for their actions.