• 1/2 cup Italian-style salad dressing
• 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
• 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
1. Slice chicken into thin strips. In a small bowl mix together the dressing, lime juice and honey.
2. Place chicken strips in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour mixture over chicken, covering all.
3. Cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for 1 hour.
4. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding any remaining marinade.
5. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and saute chicken strips until lightly browned and
cooked through (juices run clear), 12 to 15 minutes. Serve on a Lettuce, favorite veggie or serve it with roasted Sweet Potatoes. Serves 4.
All of our profits are returned to owners, donated to our community, or used to strengthen the cooperative. Cooperative businesses are honest, open and fair, behave with integrity, and remain accountable for their actions.