Maple Salmon with Asparagus
• 1/4 cup maple syrup
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
• 1lb fresh Asparagus
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
• 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1 pound Wild Caught Alaskan Salmon Fillets
1. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
2. Place salmon in a dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture.
Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
3. Remove the Salmon and place it on the baking dish with Asparagus.
4. You may coat the remaining maple syrup mixture over the Salmon
5. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
6. Place the baking dish with drizzle of Olive Oil over Asparagus and Salmon in the
preheated oven, and bake it uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.