• 1 egg
• 1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
fresh squeezed orange juice
• 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
• 3 tablespoons grated orange peel
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs or breast halves
• 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
• Orange slices
1. In a shallow bowl, beat egg, add orange juice.
2. In another bowl, combine stuffing mix, paprika, orange peel and salt.
3. Dip chicken in to the egg mixture, then into crumbs, turning to coat well.
4. Pour butter into a 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
5. Place chicken in baking dish, turning once to butter both sides.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender and juices run clear. Garnish with orange slices if desired.