Turkey Meatball Stew with Veggies
• 1 lb ground Turkey
• 1 Onion, chopped
• 2 tbsp Olive 0il
• 1-2 large bell Peppers, cut into strips
• 3 cups (or less) of chicken Broth.
• 3 Potatoes, chunked
• 1 Tomato chunked
• 2 Carrots, rounds
• 1 cup of Cauliflower
• Salt, pepper, herbs and spices to taste (crushed garlic, thyme and freshly ground black pepper.)
1. Place ground turkey in a bowl and add spices of your choice, eg. salt, pepper, garlic, herbs.
Roll turkey mixture into balls, just a little smaller than the size of a golfball.
2. Brown the meatballs in olive oil.
3. Heat remaining oil in a large pot over medium heat, and cook the peppers, onions until tender.
4. Add remaining ingredients and cook on low until flavours have melded and veggies are cooked.
5. Reduce heat to low, and simmer 40 minutes or so.
You may add other veggies you have around, and for color try some green veggies like green beans or kale. Serves 6.