• 3 pounds chicken wings, split and tips discarded
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/2 cup honey
• 1/4 cup molasses
• 2 tablespoons chile sauce
• 1 teaspoon ground ginger
• 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1. Place chicken in a shallow, medium dish.
2. In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce, honey, molasses, chile sauce, ground ginger and garlic. Pour the mixture over the chicken. Cover and refrigerate approximately 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
4. In a large baking dish, arrange chicken in a single layer. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 50 minutes, brushing with remaining soy sauce mixture often and turning once, until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.