• 1 pound linguine pasta (you could substitute this with "Gluten Free" pastas available at our stores)
• 1/2 cup Organic Earth Balance Buttery Sticks
• 2 cups heavy cream
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/3 cup La Piana Basil Pesto
• 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add linguine pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in cream, and season with pepper. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Stir Parmesan cheese into cream sauce, stirring until thoroughly mixed. Blend in the pesto, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, until thickened.
4. Stir in the shrimp, and cook until they turn pink, about 5 minutes. Serve over the hot linguine. Serves 8.