Cabbage Roll Casserole (quick & easy)
• 2 pounds Local, Grass-Fed Ground Beef
• 1 (29 ounce) Lucini Pasta Sauce
• 3 1/2 pounds chopped Cabbage
• 1 cup uncooked Lundberg Family Farms Organic White Basmati Rice
• salt, pepper, garlic, oregano and basil, red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper to your taste preference
• 2 (14 ounce) Imagine Organic Low Salt Beef Broth
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large skillet, brown beef with onion in oil over medium high heat until redness is gone. Spice it up with all the spices.
3. Stir in the rice, tomato sauce and half the broth. Turn the burner off and let it rest for about 10-15 mins. Mix with the cabbage and the rest of broth.
4. Pour mixture into a lasagna inch baking dish. Pour broth over meat mixture and bake in the preheated oven, covered, for 1 hour. Stir, replace cover and bake for another 30 minutes.