Teriyaki Chicken Breast
• 2 tablespoons of Bella Famiglia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 6 skinless, boneless Free bird Chicken Breast halves
• 1/2 cup Teriyaki basting San-J Teriyaki Cooking Sauce
• 1/2 cup Ranch-style Drew's all-natural Dressing
• 1 cup shredded Organic Valley Sharp Cheddar
• 1-2 onions, chopped
• 1 bell pepper
• 1/2 (3 ounce) can Bacon bits
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Parsley, for garnish
VEGETARIAN OPTION: Substitute chicken with West Soy's Extra Firm Tofu
1. Marinate the chicken in the Teriyaki sauce for several hours.
2. Preheat oven to 350° F (175° C).
3. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts, and saute 4 to 5 minutes each side, until lightly browned.
4. Place browned chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Mix the remaining Teriyaki sauce with the Ranch dressing and spooned the mixture
over the chicken. Sprinkle with cheese, green onions and bacon bits.
5. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Garnish with Parsley or other favorite herbs and serve with rice