1 1/2 lb. WSM rotisserie chicken - chopped fine
1/2 c. sweet red chili sauce
1 – 2 jalapenos - minced
2 cloves crushed garlic
1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
1/4 cup lime juice
1 block cream cheese, softened
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 tsp. salt
1 green onion, minced
1 tsp. or more hot sauce
2 tsp. mint (finely chopped)
• Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
• Stir until combined and cream cheese no longer has and lumps.
• Test for seasoning and heat level. Add more seasoning and/or jalapeno or hot sauce as needed.
• Chill and serve on crackers, bread or with chips.
• Serve with a glass of Carolina Heritage Traminette.