The perfect summer salad is a cooling combination of sweet and savory flavors. Sweet watermelon and creamy mozzarella pair with the perfect touch of fresh mint. Serve alone or as a side to your favorite grilled meats or veggies.
• 3 limes, juiced
• 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tsp. salt
• 3/4 tsp. black pepper
• 1 small to medium Florida organic watermelon, cut into 1″ pieces, seeded
• 1 cup fresh chopped mint leaves
• 1 1/2 cups fresh mozzarella, cut into 1″ pieces
1) Pour lime juice into a large bowl. Begin to pour olive oil into juice in a slow stream while
2) Add salt and pepper and whisk once more.
3) Add cut watermelon, chopped mint leaves and cut mozzarella to the bowl and toss to coat
with olive oil mixture.
4) Chill several hours and toss again before serving.