- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- 2 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 9 eggs
- 2 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 4 c. greek yogurt
- 6 c. shredded parmesan cheese
- 3 lbs crumbled feta cheese
- 5 lbs sliced leeks
- 3 3/4 cup bread crumbs
1) Wash leeks thoroughly and steam for 8 minutes; set aside.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, feta cheese, yogurt, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and 4 cups of parmesan cheese. Fold in leeks and mix well.
3) Pour mixture into a baking pan.
4) In a separate mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs and 2 cups parmesan cheese. Top the leeks with bread crumb mixture and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 5 to 10 minutes.