A delicious, fresh, and healthy salad for summer.
- 6 ears white corn – $.75 ea.
- salt and pepper
- 1 c. pitted and halved red cherries – $4.99/lb. – Save $4.00/lb.
- 1 c. blueberries – $4.49/pt. – Save $1.50/pt.
- ½ c. chopped onion – $.75/ea. – Save $.25
- 1/4 c. Izze Sparkling Clementine Juice – $4.49/4 pk. – $2.30/4 pk.
- ½ tsp. Annie’s Naturals Organic Dijon Mustard – $2.99/ea. – $1.30/ea.
- 1/4 c. Riojana Extra Virgin Olive Oil – $9.99/26 oz. – Save $3.00/26 oz.
- ¼ c. parsley
1) Salt and pepper the corn and then cook the corn your preferred way (oven roasting or even grilling for some nice charred bits—just don’t add any oil or butter). Allow to cool.
2) When corn is cool, cut from the cob and place in a medium-size bowl with the halved cherries, blueberries, and onion. Toss to combine.
3) In a small bowl, make the vinaigrette by combining the sparkling juice and mustard. Whisk to combine.
4) Slowly add olive oil, whisking continuously.
5) Pour vinaigrette mixture over corn mixture, add parsley, and toss to coat. Check for seasoning. Add more salt nd pepper as needed. Chill or serve at room temperature. Serves 4 to 6.