- 6 ears bi-color corn
- salt and pepper
- 1 c. pitted and halved cherries
- 1 c. blueberries
- ½ c. chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ c. parsley
1) Salt and pepper the corn and then cook the corn your preferred way (oven roasting or even grilling for some nice charred bits—just don’t add any oil or butter). Allow to cool.
2) When corn is cool, cut from the cob and place in a medium-size bowl with the halved cherries, blueberries, and red onion. Toss to combine.
3) In a small bowl, make the vinaigrette by combining the vinegar, orange juice, ½ the orange zest, honey, and mustard. Whisk to combine.
4) Slowly add olive oil, whisking continuously.
5) Pour vinaigrette mixture over corn mixture, add parsley, and toss to coat. Chill or serve at room temperature. Serves 4 to 6.