- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 c. muscadines, halved, seeds removed
- 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ c. orange juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 lb. Firsthand Foods Kielbasa
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1) In a large sauté pan over medium heat, melt butter.
2) When butter is sizzling add shallot to the pan and sauté 1 minute.
3) Add muscadines, mustard, thyme, orange juice and honey to the pan.
4) Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until grapes are softened and breaking down.
5) Add sausages to the pan, cover and cook until cooked through. Add a small amount of water to the pan if grape sauce is thickening up too quickly to avoid burning.
6) When sausages are cooked through, remove lid, take sausages out of pan and cut into bite sized slices. Set aside.
7) Continue to cook sauce until thickened. Add salt and pepper as needed.
8) Return sausages to pan and toss to coat with sauce. Serve hot.