Thanks for taking the Pledge. Here’s how it works:
Thank you for taking the ‘Shop once a week’ Pledge! This simple but powerful action will make it safer for us as shoppers and workers.
By taking the pledge, you commit to:
- Shop once a week and buy a week’s worth of groceries when shopping in the store.
- Shop by yourself when shopping in the store.
- Or shop online as frequently as you like.
Current reward–Monday, July 6 – Sunday, July 12:
$10 off a purchase of $70 or more.
- Your $70 purchase threshold is based on everything in your cart—with the exception of beer and wine—before the discount is applied.
- You can use your reward once during the week.
- In store, tell the cashier that you took the pledge, and the cashier will enter your reward.
- Online, enter the promotion code SUMMERPLEDGE at checkout. (Seniors can use the code SRSUMMERPLEDGE that also removes your pickup fee.)
You’ll receive an email every Friday with next week’s reward.
- The reward week will start on Monday and run through the following Sunday.
- The weekly email will update you about the difference that your pledge is making, and let you know when we are ready to end the pledge and the rewards.
Thanks again for taking the pledge. By working together as a co-op, we can do things that other businesses can’t do to keep us safe.
PS. Please bookmark this page to have easy access to how to redeem your reward. It will be updated each Friday to reflect the following week’s reward. You’ll also receive an email every Friday with the same information. You can also access this page by clicking the link on the Shop Once a Week page on our website.