Apricot Glazed Bacon Wrapped Dates
- Indian Springs Pecans (one pecan half per date) – Sale $14.99/16 oz. Save $1.00
- Organic Deglet Dates – Sale $4.99/lb. Save $2.50
- Peterson’s Organic Bacon (1/2 slice per date) – Sale $5.99/8oz. Save $1.00
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. Bonne Maman Apricot Preserves – Sale $3.99/13oz. Save $1.80
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a dry pan lightly toast pecan halves until they are fragrant. Set them aside to cool.
- Once the pecans are cooled, place one half inside each pitted date.
- Wrap each date with 1/2 slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Place each wrapped date on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Place preserves in microwave until liquid.
- Brush each wrapped date with the melted preserves.
- Place in the oven and bake until bacon is crispy and browned. You may wish to flip them halfway through cooking if they do not seem to be browning evenly.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Marinated Salami Wrapped Olives
- 1 container of County Mix olives, drained and dried – Sale $6.99/lb. Save $2.00
- Belgioioso Provolone, cut into small cubes (one cube per olive) – Sale $5.99/lb. Save $2.00
- Principe Genoa Salami Pre-sliced, cut into strips that will wrap around each olive – Sale $3.99/3oz. Save $2.00
- 4 oz. Mediterranean Organic Sundried Tomatoes, chopped with some of the oil it is packed in – Sale $4.49/8 oz. Save $1.00
- Insert a cube of provolone in each olive
- Wrap each olive with salami and secure with a toothpick
- Pour chopped sundried tomatoes and oil into a shallow bowl.
- Place each toothpick skewered wrapped olive in the bowl of sundried tomatoes, spin each one in the tomato/oil mixture to coat well.
- Serve at room temperature.