ONLINE ORDERS & CURBSIDE PICKUP
Update: Order three hours in advance for pickup slots from 9 am – 8 pm. Thanks for shopping. We appreciate your patience as we work to fill as many orders as possible.
1 Shop and Order
- Select your store using one of the store buttons in the right column.
- Set up an Online account.
- Pickup times are 9am-8pm with a three-hour order lead time.
- Add items to your cart. You can adjust quantities as needed, indicate whether you’ll accept a substitution, and add a note for your shopper when needed.
- Prices are the same as in the store. There is $30 minimum purchase and $4.95 pickup fee, which is waived for seniors and at-risk shoppers. (Use the promotion code SENIOR during the Review stage.)
- Once you add an item to your cart, it has a Special instructions field below the Description. You can use the Note field to communicate with your shopper! You could use the field to provide guidance on an appropriate substitute or to indicate a product preference, such as I want two ripe bananas and two green ones.
- Place your order and wait for the confirmation screen. Once an order has been
placed you cannot add or remove items.
2 Watch for Two Emails
- You’ll receive a confirmation email that includes your order details, estimated cost, and a six-digit confirmation number that looks something like D9HNY9. (A hold is placed on your credit or debit card for the estimated cost.)
- Your order is shopped within 3 hours of your pickup time. You can cancel an order up until the order cut off time.
- Once your order is shopped, you’ll receive a second email with your final cost,
final shopping order, and a list of any items that were out of stock. (Your credit or debit card is charged at this time.)
3 Pickup Your Order
- Please arrive during your half-hour pickup window. Each store has a designated drive-through pickup location (Click here for maps).
- Call the phone number on the pickup sign and pop your trunk.
- A Weaver Street Market worker will load your groceries into the car for you. And, please, no tipping. However, a wave and a smile are always welcome.