Need help with your order? Click here.
ONLINE ORDERS & CURBSIDE PICKUP
Update: Order three hours in advance for pickup slots from 9 am – 8 pm. Thanks for shopping. We appreciate your patience as we work to fill as many orders as possible.
- Select your store using one of the store buttons in the right column.
- Set up an Online account.
- Pickup times are 9am-8pm with a three-hour order lead time.
- Add items to your cart. You can adjust quantities as needed, indicate whether you’ll accept a substitution, and add a note for your shopper when needed.
- Prices are the same as in the store. There is $30 minimum purchase and $4.95 pickup fee, which is waived for seniors and at-risk shoppers. (Use the promotion code SENIOR during the Review stage.)
- Once you add an item to your cart, it has a Special instructions field below the Description. You can use the Note field to communicate with your shopper! You could use the field to provide guidance on an appropriate substitute or to indicate a product preference, such as I want two ripe bananas and two green ones.
- Place your order and wait for the confirmation screen. Once an order has been
placed you cannot add or remove items.
2 Watch for Two Emails
- You’ll receive a confirmation email that includes your order details, estimated cost, and a six-digit confirmation number that looks something like D9HNY9. (A hold is placed on your credit or debit card for the estimated cost.)
- Your order is shopped within 3 hours of your pickup time. You can cancel an order up until the order cut off time.
- Once your order is shopped, you’ll receive a second email with your final cost,
final shopping order, and a list of any items that were out of stock. (Your credit or debit card is charged at this time.)
- Please arrive during your half-hour pickup window. Each store has a designated drive-through pickup location (Click here for maps).
- Call the phone number on the pickup sign and pop your trunk.
- A Weaver Street Market worker will load your groceries into the car for you. And, please, no tipping. However, a wave and a smile are always welcome.
TIPS for Shopping Online
- Click here for our Step-by-Step Guide to Weaver Street Market Online Shopping.
- We recommend shopping from this Shop Online page so that you can easily select the store you want to shop and peruse the tips and FAQs below as needed.
- Click on the date next to Next Available Order Time and the Cart will open. Click on Order Times and you will see a listing of all available times.
- Before submitting your order, please check your cart to make sure that you have everything you need. Unfortunately, once you submit your order, you cannot make changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Online Account
Do I need to be a co-op owner to shop online with you?
No. All are welcome to shop online.
Do I log into my WeaverConnect owner account to get to online shopping?
No. Simply select the button that represents your local Weaver Street Market, and you’ll be taken directly to our online shopping.
Who is Rosie?
Rosie is a small company in Ithaca NY that provides an online shopping platform for independent grocery retailers. We are partnering with Rosie to provide our shoppers with online shopping and curbside pickup. Rosie provides the shopping site, a mobile app, operational software, and shopper support.
Placing Your Orders
Can you take phone orders?
Unfortunately, no. We don’t have enough staff to take phone orders, right now. Please ask a family member, neighbor or friend to place your order online for you.
Are the prices online different from store prices?
Online prices are identical to store prices, including any specials or sales.
How do I change stores?
Return to Shop Online page on our website and select the store you want to shop for this order. You will be asked if you want to change from the previous store shopped to the new store you selected. If you are using the app, search for “Weaver Street Market” to bring up a list of our stores. If you change stores after adding items to your cart – the cart will clear out. Be sure you are in the correct store before beginning to add items to your cart.
What happens if you are out of something on my order?
When you’re placing your order, you have the option to specify “best substitute” or “no substitute”. For example, if green grapes are unavailable, we will substitute red grapes—but only if you selected “best substitute” for that item. If you prefer not to accept substitutions for an item, indicate “no substitutes”.
What price do I get if an item is on sale when I check out, but it’s no longer on sale days later when my order is packed and my credit card run?
The site shows the effective dates of promotional items. Some run until the end of the month, and others end each week. If an item shows a promotional ending date, prices will revert to regular price when the order is filled. Similarly, if you purchased something at the regular price, and then it goes on promotion, you get that promotion on your order.
Can I purchase a gift card online?
Not yet. We plan to add this in the future.
Can I order beer and wine online?
Yes. When you add it to your cart, you will be prompted to certify that you are at least 21. The delivery person may ask for your ID, just like at the cash register. We currently offer a 10% case discount online for purchases of 12 bottles or more.
Paying for Your Orders
Do I pay online or when I pick up?
Online. We charge your card once we have assembled your order. Your charge will include the pickup fee.
May I use a Weaver Street Market gift card online?
Unfortunately, no. We accept debit or credit cards online.
Will I receive a price total at check out?
At check out, your total will be an estimate. Once we finish your order, the purchase total is calculated and the credit card transaction is finalized. That way, you are not charged for unavailable items that are dropped from your list. Also, some of your items may need to be weighed. The final total will reflect actual weights and prices.
Why does my online credit card account still show the estimated order cost?
When you submit your order, a hold is placed on your credit card for the estimated cost. Your final cost may be different due to out-of-stock and weighed items. If you look at your credit card account online, you may still see the unadjusted estimate. The card charge reflecting your final cost may not show up until the day after pickup.
Can I use SNAP for online groceries?
Not at this time. We hope to add this in the future.
Curb-Side Pick Up
Do you deliver?
Currently we only deliver in our Raleigh location. We offer delivery for customers who live within 2 miles of the store. The service we use is Lhavi, a local company that uses electric vehicles. Available 7 days a week, 10am-6pm.
May I pick up my order on foot?
Yes. Please come to the pickup area. We will bring your bags and step away so that you can collect them.
May I give you my reusable bags for packing up the groceries?
Unfortunately, no. We aren’t accepting personal bags at this time.
Can I return milk bottles with my online order?
No. Please hold them and return them once you shop again in the store.
If I can’t get there, can someone else pick up for me?
Yes. However, in order for it to work smoothly, you’ll have to fill them in on the curbside pickup procedure.
Issues with Your Order
What if I’m not satisfied with a product?
Just email us and we will give you a refund. Choose the email for the store where you made your order:
More details about online shopping here.