Weaver Street Market is the largest worker and consumer owned co-op in the country.
Weaver Street Market is governed by a seven-member Board of Directors.
- Consumer owners elect two Board members (one per year).
- Worker owners elect two Board members (one per year).
- The Board appoints two members, and the General manager serves on the Board.
The Elections Committee, a group of consumer and worker owners, oversees the elections. This year’s election committee members are: consumer owners: Chip Gentry, Becky Laskody, Linda Stier; worker owners: Caroline Anders, Amy Lorang, Rob Pengelly.
- One consumer-owner candidate is running for one consumer seat on the board.
- Read about this year’s candidate on the following page.
- The last day to vote is November 17, 2020.
- Your vote matters! Thanks for your participation.
Consumer Owners vote online
• Look for an email that was sent on October 22. It has your voting credentials and a link to the candidate description and ballot.
• Each consumer share has one vote. The voting email was sent to the primary email on your share.
• If you did not receive an email, contact Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to vote online, there are mail-in ballots available at the owner displays by the checkout in each store.