Beef and broccolini bowls are flavor packed and simple to make. Make extra, as this refrigerates well (hello, lunch tomorrow calling?) and can be easily re-heated. Serves four and ingredients are on sale through July 6th.
- 1 lb. Weaver Meats Pasture Raised 80/20 Ground Beef – $5.99/lb. – Save $2.00/lb.
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger root
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 c. San J Hoisin Sauce – $3.29/ea. – Save $.70/ea.
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp. chopped roasted peanuts, divided
- 1/2 c. Annie’s Shitake Sesame Vinaigrette – $2.50/ea. – Save $1.79/ea.
- 1 Organic bunch Broccolini – $2.49/bunch – Save $1.50/bunch
- Chickapea Organic Chickpea Lentil Spaghetti, cooked per package directions – $3.00/ea. – Save $1.99/ea.
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- 4 tbsp. chopped scallions
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, combine ground beef, ginger, and garlic. Sauté, pressing with a spatula to break up clumps, until beef is mostly cooked.
- Add hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes to the pan and continue to cook until meat is no longer pink and is completely done.
- Add 2 tablespoons of peanuts to the pan and toss to combine. Set meat mixture aside.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and in the same pan (no need to wipe it clean) add vinaigrette and broccolini. Place lid on the pan and allow to steam until broccolini is tender.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the pan and toss to combine. Check for seasoning and adding salt and pepper as needed. Remove from heat.
- Divide the spaghetti mixture between four bowls. Top with beef mixture. Sprinkle each bowl with remaining peanuts, scallions and more hoisin, if desired. Serve warm.