- 1 tsp. butter
- 4 tsp. honey, divided
- 1 banana, sliced (not too ripe)
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- 2 slices Weaver Street Market Wonderful Bread
- 2 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a frying pan over medium high heat melt the butter.
- Add two teaspoons honey to the pan and then add the bananas. Sprinkle with cinnamon and cook quickly on both sides until slightly browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Use a spoon to press down the center of each slice of bread to make an indention all the way to the crust.
- In a bowl combine the yogurt, egg and 2 teaspoons of honey.
- Fill the indention in the bread with the custard and top with the browned bananas and any juices that collected in the pan.
- Bake in the oven until custard is set and toast is browned.
- Serve while warm.