- 1 lb riced cauliflower- fresh or frozen
- 4 strips bacon, diced
- 1 cup baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- ½ white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken stock
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tbsp butter
- ½ cup half and half
- ½ cup Parmesan
1. Fry bacon in a large heavy-bottomed frying pan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until crisp. Drain on paper towels and reserve for garnish.
2. Pour off all but 2 Tbsp of the bacon fat, add the butter and then the onions and mushrooms. Saute until onions and mushrooms are soft, about 10 minutes.
3. Add cauliflower rice, chicken stock, and salt. Stir to combine, cover, and simmer until cauliflower rice absorbs most of the chicken stock, 5-10 minutes.
4. Stir in the half and half and the Parmesan cheese and simmer uncovered for an additional 5 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and flavors are melded.
5. Garnish with diced bacon.