Avocado toast is a super easy (but filling) breakfast, particularly if you double the recipe. It’s a great way to get more avocados into your diet.
- 1 slice of bread
- 1/2 an avocado, with the pit removed
- olive oil
- lemon juice (optional)
- red pepper flakes (optional)
1) Toast the bread.
2) Peel the avocado and place it on the toast.
3) Mash the avocado with a fork until it’s spread evenly across the toast.
4) Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil. Add lemon juice and red pepper flakes (optional).