- 1 1/2 c. of Chapel Hill Creamery Paneer, cubed
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 3 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 c. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. coriander
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper (or more if you prefer it spicier)
- Butter or Ghee to fry
- 1/2 lemon
1) Place cubes paneer in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Use your hands to gently toss the paneer to coat with oil.
2) Add all the herbs and spices to the bowl with paneer. Use your hands to toss gently one more time until all pieces are well coated with seasoning.
3) Melt butter or ghee in a frying pan over medium heat. When hot, add cubes of paneer to the pan and brown. Turn cubes until all sides are evenly browned and paneer is warmed through.
4) Place on a plate and squeeze lemon over the top. Serve while warm.