- 12 eggs
- 1 container (half pint) of Weaver Street Market spinach artichoke dip
1) Hard boil and peel the eggs. If you don’t have a method, here is one: Place eggs in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil and then turn down the stove heat but maintain a boil for 5 minutes. Turn off the heat after 5 minutes and let eggs sit another 2 minutes in the hot water. Pour off the hot water and fill the pot with cold water, repeating several times. Leave eggs sitting in the cold water. Before peeling each egg, run it under cold water to make it easier to peel.
2) Slice each egg in half lengthwise and separate the yolk into a bowl.
3) Add the dip to the yolks and mix with a fork or mixing spoon until the yolks are all blended.
4) Scoop the yolk mixture back into the egg white halves.