Our simply salsa in an Owner Special this week (May 3-9, 2017). While it’s good for simple chip dipping, you can also use it as an easy way to spice up breakfast or dinner.
Here are some ideas from our kitchen:
- Spoon some salsa on top of chicken or fish.
- Sauté the salsa lightly and then stir in a cans of black beans for a savory side dish or breakfast.
- Sauté the salsa and then stir in whipped eggs for a tasty, fluufy scramble.
- Add the salsa to your dinner veggies or to mac and cheese.
- Serve salsa on top of yogurt for a quick snack.