- 1 can Immaculate Baking All Natural Crescent Rolls – Sale $3.49/8oz. – Save $1.00
- 8 slices Cabot Muenster Cheese Slices – Sale $3.99/7 oz. – Save $1.00
- 4 slices Plainville Honey Maple Ham, cut in half – $4.99/7 oz. – Save $1.00
- 4 Organic Fresh Figs, sliced – $4.99/8 oz. – Save $1.00
- 1 tbsp. Primal KItchen Organic Spicy Brown Mustard – $2.99/12 oz. – Save $3.00
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate the crescent rolls into eight triangles.
- Top each crescent triangle with a slice of cheese, 1/2 slice of ham and 1/8 of the sliced figs. Ensure that the pointed (not wide) end of the crescent roll remains uncovered so the roll will seal and remain rolled while cooking. Repeat process with remaining rolls.
- In a small bowl combine the honey and mustard. Drizzle with 1/2 of the mustard and honey mixture.
- Roll up each crescent roll starting at the wide end and place, seam side down, on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes and remove from oven.
- Brush tops of each roll with remaining mustard and honey mixture and place under broiler until browned.
- Serve while warm.