- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Organic Vidalia Onion, sliced
- 3 c. red grapes, halved
- 1/2 tsp. Maille Old Style Whole Grain Dijon Mustard –
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ c. juice from one navel orange
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 12 oz. package Firsthand Foods Kielbasa
1) In a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat olive oil.
2) When oil is shimmering add onion to the pan and sauté until translucent.
3) Add grapes, mustard, thyme, orange juice and honey to the pan.
4) Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until grapes are softened and onions are cooked through. Sauce should be slightly thickened. Remove grape sauce from pan and set aside. Taste and check fro seasoning. Add salt and pepper as needed.
5) Using the same pan, add sausages and a small amount of water, cover and cook until sausages are cooked through.
6) Add grape mixture back to pan and continue to cook. Turn sausages in the pan so that they brown on all sides. Serve sausages hot, topped with grape mixture.