- ¼ c. butter
- 2 c. shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 c. packed chopped spinach
- olive oil – for consistency of cheese mixture and for frying
- 8 slices hearty Weaver Street Market made bread of your choice
- thinly sliced tomato (that has been placed on paper toweling and drained)
- thinly sliced avocado
1). In a food processor combine butter, cheese and spinach until spreadable. You may need to add a drizzle of olive oil to make it a spreadable consistency.
2). Spread ½ of cheese mixture on one side of four slices of bread.
3). Top those four slices with tomato and avocado.
4). Spread the remaining cheese mixture on the remaining four slices of bread.
5). Place those four slices, spread side down, on top of the tomatoes and avocado to complete the sandwich.
6). Preheat your frying pan over medium heat and add olive oil to coat the pan.
7). Fry sandwiches one by one, flipping once browned, until cheese is gooey and sandwiches are toasty. Serve while hot.