Enjoy these simple, yet delicious, wraps with extra salsa and sour cream.
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil plus more to coat pan
- 1/2 package Cascadian Farms Riced Cauliflower Blend – Sale $2.50/ 12 oz. – Save $1.79
- 1 pack of your choice A Dozen Cousins Beans – Sale $3.00/ 10 oz. – Save $.69
- 1/2 c. salsa
- 4 to 6 Maria and Ricardo White Flour Tortillas – Sale $2.99/ 13.5 oz. – Save $.50
- 4 to 6 Cabot Pepper Jack Slices – Sale $3.99/7 oz. – Save $1.00
- 1 organic avocado – Sale $1.67/ea. – Save $.82
- Over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil to a saute pan.
- Saute riced cauliflower blend until tender and browning somewhat.
- Add beans and salsa to the pan and stir to combine. Heat until warmed through.
- Divide the cauliflower and bean mixture into 1/2 cup portions.
- Warm tortilla slightly to make it more pliable.
- Roll tortillas by placing one slice of cheese in the center of the tortilla and topping that with 1/2 cup of the filling. Pick up both sides of tortilla and shake slightly to allow mixture to form a roll in the center of the tortilla. Lay it back down and lift one side of the tortilla over the filling and use fingers to “tuck” that side of the tortilla around the filling. Fold non-rolled sides in and then finish rolling the tortilla the rest of the way. Repeat with remaining tortillas
- Wipe out saute pan and, when clean, coat with more olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Place wraps seam side down in the pan and allow to brown. Turn the wrap over and allow the other side to brown.
- Enjoy while warm.