Succulent shrimp tossed with flavorful spices and paired with a savory sweet mustard sauce with just a touch of lime zing… Yum! This recipe makes a great meal with a green veggie and some crusty bread, or serve it as an appetizer at your next party. Spread leftover mustard dip on chicken or fish before broiling. This recipe uses items on sale the week of September 2 through 8, 2015. We’ll be serving it at our demo tables in the stores this Sunday!
- ¼. c. Maille Dijon or course grain mustard – on sale for owners $2.49/7.5 oz, save 42%
- ¼ c. honey
- 1 fresh lime, zested and squeezed
- 1 lb. Core Sound Shrimp, peeled and de-veined – on sale $10.99/lb, save $3
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp. sweet paprika
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
1) In a small bowl mix together mustard, honey and 2 tsp. lime juice. Stir to combine. Set aside.
1) Use paper toweling to dry cleaned and de-veined shrimp and place shrimp in a bowl.
2) In a small bowl mix together ½ tsp. lime zest, thyme, salt, pepper and paprika.
3) Pour spice mixture over shrimp and toss to coat evenly.
4) Heat oil over medium heat in a saute pan until hot.
5) Add shrimp and saute until shrimp is opaque and just beginning to curl.
6) Serve shrimp with a dollop of the dip.
Serves 2. Remaining dip can be kept in the refrigerator and used for sandwiches or other dishes.