This recipe was created to feature Game Changer products: Mama Dip’s Pancake Mix, Chez Moi Lemon Curd, and Piedmont Progressive Farms Eggs.
- ¾ cups of Mama Dip’s Pancake mix
- ½ teaspoon of nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 2 Piedmont Progressive Farm Eggs
- 2/3 cups of milk
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 container of Chez Moi Lemon Curd, thawed
- Butter for griddle
- Fresh Strawberries, blueberries for garnish
- Confectioner’s or powered sugar for garnish
1). Preheat Griddle
2). Combine pancake mix, nutmeg, and salt in a bowl. Whisk together ricotta cheese, eggs, milk, vanilla extract and lemon juice and zest in separate bowl. Mix dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Melt butter in griddle, then pour ¼ cup of batter onto griddle, and cook until golden brown. Repeat until all batter is used.
3). In a small saucepan, warm lemon curd. Spoon or drizzle warm lemon curd on pancakes, top with fresh fruit and powdered sugar.