- 1 1/2 c. New Communities Pecan halves
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 c. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 unbaked Weaver Street Market Pie Shell
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees and spread the pecans on a baking sheet. Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring once halfway, and then allow pecans to cool.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt.
- Add eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and butter.
- Blend well.
- Stir in toasted pecans.
- Pour into the unbaked pie shell, increase oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 45 to 50 minutes. Cover lightly with foil if the pie shell or pecans start to become too brown.
- Allow pie to cool before slicing.