- 1 can beans of your choice, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1/2 c. chopped Pickled Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 c. chopped Pickled Okra
- 1/4 c. diced red or orange bell pepper
- 1/4 c. chopped green onions, green and white parts
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/8 c. juice from pickled sprouts or okra
- 1/8 c. honey
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/8 to 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
1) In a medium size bowl add beans, corn, pickled vegetables, bell pepper, onions, and garlic. Toss to combine.
2) In a small bowl whisk together the juice from the pickled vegetables and honey.
3) Slowly drizzle olive oil into the honey mixture while whisking continuously.
4) Pour dressing over bean mixture and toss to coat.
5) Add Parmesan, salt, and pepper and toss again. Taste and adjust with more Parmesan, salt or pepper as needed.