- Thursday, 6-8 PM After Hours in Carrboro
- Friday, 7-9 PM TGIF Music in Southern Village (on the green)
- Sunday, 11 AM-1 PM Jazz Brunch in Carrboro
- Sunday, 6-8 PM Music on the Green in Southern Village
You can see the band lists here:
- Carrboro events: https://www.weaverstreetmarket.coop/events/
- Southern Village events: http://www.southernvillage.com/events
If you don’t have time to make dinner (or maybe you just don’t want to–it is hot, after all), come anyway. In addition to our food bars and Grab ’N’ Go meals and salads, we’ve got tons of great stuff for a continental picnic on the lawn. Try a baguette from the Weaver Street bakery, a wedge of brie (or, if you’re feeling up to it, some gourmet d’Affinois), a tub of olives, and a few slices of ham or turkey from our deli. We have single beers cooling along with cans of wine, perfect for a picnic.
On Sunday morning, we’ll have brunch on the hot bar, along with fresh pastries from our bakeries and hot (or cold brew) coffee. Add some fresh fruit and you have a perfect brunch picnic.
There’s always time to listen to some great music and enjoy some great food. Why not do it outside, soaking up the scene at one of our music events?