These beans, a long time favorite on on food bar, have been adapted for you to enjoy at home.
- 1 tbsp. La Riojana Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. red onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 3/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1 15oz. can Field Day Black Beans, undrained
- 2 tbsp. green onions
- Heat the olive oil in a saute pan over medium-high heat.
- When hot, add the red onion and cook until browning.
- Add the cumin, paprika, and salt. Saute for about 30 seconds.
- Add the beans and reduce heat to low. Allow to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add green onions. Stir to combine and serve while warm.