Enjoy this sauteed shrimp recipe featuring fresh mango, pineapple, orange and lime. Perfectly tropical and perfectly delicious!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. Wild Caught Atlantic IQF Shell-on Shrimp – peeled, cleaned, and deveined
- salt and pepper, as needed
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Kent mango – peeled, seeded, and 1/2″ diced
- 1/2 c. fresh pineapple, 1/2″ diced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
1) Heat olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Meanwhile salt and pepper shrimp.
2) When pan is hot, add shrimp to the pan and sauté until shrimp are partially cooked.
3) Add garlic to the pan and cook 30 seconds longer.
4) Add juices, mango, and pineapple to the pan and continue to cook until fruit is heated through, and shrimp are fully cooked, opaque, and just beginning to curl.
5) Sprinkle with cilantro, toss to combine, check for seasoning, and serve.