Here’s an easy recipe to try with the Burrata. This cheese is a fresh mozzarella with a creamy center.
- One loaf Weaver Street Market Baguette, sliced
- 1 container Roasted Tomatoes in herbs and oil from WSM Grab and Go
- 1 Burrata Mozzerella Cheese
- Coarse Kosher Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly brush slices of baguette with oil from roasted tomatoes.
- Bake baguette slices until crunchy and lightly browned.
- Top toasted bread with burrata and a piece of roasted tomato.
- Drizzle with remaining oil from roasted tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.