This delicious, sustainably caught fish is on sale thru June 23. Here’s a simple recipe to cook it without heating up your kitchen. Enjoy!
- 16 oz. mahi mahi – Sale 2 for $7 Save $1
- 2 tsps extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Brush both sides of fish with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then rub garlic on fish.
2. To grill, arrange fish on a grill rack or grill basket drizzled with olive oil.
3. Grill over medium-hot coals (or medium-high on gas) for 4-6 minutes per 1/2″ thickness or until fish flakes easily.
If fish is more than 1″ thick, gently turn halfway through.