- 2 large Sweet Potatoes – cut into 1” cubes
- 3 Tbsp. Olive or Canola Oil – divided
- 2 tsp. Garlic – minced
- 2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 bunch Kale – stemmed and torn into small pieces
- ½ fresh Lime – juiced
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro – chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil. Roast for 30 minutes – tossing once halfway through cooking. Set potatoes aside.
2) In a large saute pan, over medium heat, add remaining oil.
3) When oil is hot, add garlic, chili powder and cumin to the pan. Saute until fragrant.
4) Add kale to the pan and saute until wilted.
5) Add sweet potatoes, lime juice and cilantro. Toss, check for seasoning and serve.