A fluffy quiche made with local goat cheese. Make it in muffin tins for an appetizer or in a pie pan for breakfast.
- cooking spray or 1 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ c. panko
- 6 eggs
- 1 c. half and half
- ½ tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 ½ c. torn fresh spinach
- 4 oz. Holly Grove plain chevre
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Completely oil pie pan and dust with breadcrumbs.
2) In a bowl, mix together eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper.
3) Spread spinach and dollops of chevre in the bottom of the pie pan.
4) Gently pour egg mixture into pan.
5) Bake for 40 minutes or until egg mixture is set. Serves 6.