Dress up your pecans with the easy recipe, and then use them in our Strawberry, Parmesan, and Sugared Pecan Salad. Recipes from our Demo Coordinator, Lisa Woodward.
- 2 c. pecan halves
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
1) Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2) Spread pecans on a baking sheet and place in oven for 15 minutes or until fragrant. Let cool.
3) In a bowl whisk together egg white, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk until frothy.
4) Pour cooled pecans into egg white mixture and toss to coat.
5) Pour onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread into a layer, and bake for up to one hour or until pecans are browned and crispy. Check and stir pecans every 15 minutes.