We know our shoppers are interested in healthy eating. So over the past few years we’ve been adjusting our recipes and exploring new concepts to bring you new healthy options. This week, our new ambrosia bar debuts in all of our stores.
The ambrosia bar offers simple, nutritious ingredients for you to layer for a healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert:
- Fruits such as strawberries tossed with lemon juice and basil, and grilled pineapple
- Toppings such as Greek yogurt, whipped cream, and whipped coconut milk
- Dried fruit and nut toppings such as dried cherries, golden raisins, pistachios, and granola
- Maple syrup or eucalyptus mangrove honey (sourced from a co-op in India) to drizzle on
- Artisanal salts like Cyprus black sea salt and Bolivian rose sea salt to sprinkle on top
Here are some combos to try, from our head pastry chef, Keith:
- Grilled pineapple, whipped coconut milk, dried cherries, eucalyptus mangrove honey, and cyprus black sea salt
- Strawberries with basil, unsweetened whipped cream, roasted pistachios, buckwheat honey (not available yet but coming soon), and french grey sea salt
- Fresh blueberries, vegan coconut yogurt, pecans, maple syrup, and Bolivian rose mineral salt
- Cabot greek yogurt, maple nut granola, golden raisins, flame raisins, pecans, almonds, and French grey sea salt
Stop by soon to try our new ambrosia bar! It’s available all day.