Full of juicy produce and Mediterranean flavors, it’s great as a side dish or add chicken and serve as a one bowl meal!
- 1/4 c. Basil Pesto from Grab and Go – Sale $9.99/lb. – Save $2.00/lb.
- 1/4 c. plain yogurt
- 4 c. cooked Organic Field Day Rice – white or brown – $3.99/2lb. bag
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pint Red’s Local Sungold Tomatoes, halved – Sale $3.49/pt. – Save $1.00/pt. OR Red Hawk Farm’s Artisan Tomatoes, cut into 1/2″ cubes – Sale $2.00/ea. – Save $.50/ea.
- 1 large cucumber, cut into 1/2″ cubes – Sale $1.00/ea. – Save $.50
- 1/2 c. sliced Mediterranean Organic Pitted Kalamata Olives – Sale $3.50/8 oz. – Save $1.49/8 oz.
- 1/2 c. chopped Mediterranean Organic Gourmet Fire Roasted Red Peppers – Sale $4.49/16 oz. – Save $2.50/16 oz.
- 1/4 c. crumbled feta, optional
- In a bowl, combine pesto and yogurt.
- Add cooked rice to bowl and toss to coat and combine with pesto mixture.
- Check for seasoning and add salt and pepper, as needed.
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and red peppers. Toss again to combine.
- Sprinkle with feta, if desired.