Frittata is a perfect vehicle for fresh veggies! Try this all egg white frittata that still has plenty of flavor and is packed with sweet corn, kale, green onion, and red peppers. Plus – most of the ingredients are on sale! Sales prices good through 6/29/2021.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. diced Organic Sweet Mini Peppers – $3.99/ bag – Save $1.00/bag
- 1 bunch Organic Green or Lacinato Kale, torn – $1.99/bunch – Save $1.00/bunch
- 1/2 container Organic Valley Organic Egg Whites – $4.99/each – Save $2.00/each
- 1/4 c. cream or milk
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 c. green onions, chopped – $1.49/bunch
- 2 ears Organic Bi-Color Corn, cut from cob – $.99/each – Save $.51/each
- 1/4 c. Belgioioso Grated Parmesan Cheese – $7.99/lb. – Save $2.00/lb.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add olive oil to a non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- When the oil is hot, add mini peppers and sauté until tender and browning somewhat.
- Add kale and sauté until wilted and tender. Remove from heat.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg whites, cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the peppers and kale in the sauté pan.
- Sprinkle the green onions, corn, and then parmesan cheese over the top of the egg mixture.
- Place in oven and bake about 30 minutes or until egg is set. Serve while hot.